skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
OFFNOTES
thou shalt think for yourselves
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
THEY'VE NEVER HEARD OF LOVE
I traded all the innocence I ever had for hesitation.
Candy Flip: Redhills Road (via
El Popo
, which also has their "Strawberry Fields Forever" cover)
Such a name, Azofeifa
.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Me
Marc Hogan is a New York-based writer. Contact him at marchogan (at) gmail dot com.
Blog Archive
►
2008
(26)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(4)
▼
2007
(69)
▼
December
(8)
THE REFEREE ALWAYS WINS
BEMUSED CONFUSED AND BEDRAGGLED
THEY'VE NEVER HEARD OF LOVE
I'M REALLY SUPER SORRY THAT I'M ACTING SO MEAN
EVENTUALLY EVERYTHING WILL BE HAPPENING AT ONCE
I FOUND MYSELF IN A BEAT-UP RECORD
I NEVER WANTED TO BE A SPATULA
THANKFULLY THEY STAYED AS NAIVE AS THEY WERE CYNIC...
►
November
(7)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(3)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(13)
►
March
(10)
Some Links
Abnormal Returns
Alex Halperin
Andy Beta
Barry Ritholtz
Bob Somerby
Boomkat
Brad Troemel
Brian Howe
Brooklyn Vegan
Byron Crawford
Charles E. Kirk
Chris Dahlen
Chris Ott
Chromewaves
Clap Clap
Coolfer
Cory Byrom
Culture Bully
Daphne Carr
Dave Allen
Dave Greenwald
Dave Moore
Dave Weigel
DealBreaker
Discobelle
Disquiet
Dissensus
DJ Martian
Douglas Wolk
Eric Harvey
Fluo Kids
Fourfour
Frank Kogan
Freaky Trigger
Gabe Said "We're Into Movements"
Gary Weiss
Gerard vs. Bear
Gorilla vs. Bear
Gutterbreakz
Hua Hsu
I Love Music
Idolator
Jamin Warren
Jim Breihan
Jim Romenesko
John Darnielle
John Mayer
Jonathan Messinger
Josh Marshall
Julianne Shepherd
K-Punk
Largehearted Boy
Liz Colville
Marc Masters
Martin Clark
Matt Skatterbrain
Matthew Perpetua
Matthew Yglesias
Media Matters
Michelangelo Matos
Moistworks
Nah Right
Nate Patrin
Ned Raggett
Nick Catchdubs
Nick Sylvester
Notes From a Different Kitchen
Paper Thin Walls
Paste
Pete L'Official
Pete Macia
Philip Sherburne
Pitchfork
PPUNCH
Pretty Goes With Pretty
Robert Christgau
Roger Nussbaum
Rollie Pemberton
Ryan Dombal
Said the Gramophone
Sasha Frere-Jones
Sean Fennessey
Simon Reynolds
Soul Sides
Spencer Ackerman
Spin
Stereogum
Steve Gozdecki
Stylus
Tapped
The Fader
The Plank
The Wire
Think Progress
Ticker Sense
Tom Breihan
Torr Leonard
WFMU's Beware of Blog
William Bowers
Woebot
XLR8R
Zoilus
No comments:
Post a Comment